AKEBONO BRAKE CORPORATION DELIVERS THE ESSENCE OF BRAKING®
With more than 85 years of brake design and production expertise, Akebono provides the world’s automotive industry with advanced braking and noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) solutions. The company’s commitment to innovation, process improvement, quality control and customer service has positioned it as a key resource for leading OEMs, Tier I brake suppliers and the automotive aftermarket. Key automotive OEM customers include Audi, Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, and Volkswagen.
The Foundry PM Maintenance Associate is responsible for performing both preventive and breakdown maintenance to equipment. The Foundry PM Maintenance Associate reports to the Foundry Maintenance Supervisor. This position is located West Columbia, South Carolina. The hours for the position is Monday - Friday 11:45am - 8:00pm. Some weekends may be required.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Performs both preventative and breakdown maintenance to equipment
• Perform other duties such as installing, reconditioning, or upgrading equipment
• Must be able to enter and close work orders on the computer
• Complies with all safety policies and procedures
• May be required to train others
• Perform other duties as requested
Qualifications and Skills
• High School diploma or GED is required, as well as related post high school education/training
• Minimum of 3 years related experience in an industrial environment
• Successful completion of relevant knowledge testing