To manage the creation, maintenance, and control of all Quality documents within the organization.
- Develop, coordinate and makes improvements to the Quality Management System
- Analyzes audit reports, make recommendations that are usable and workable for auditees and the Quality Management Team.
- Drive and monitor Audits of the company according to the Audit Program and QMS Procedure.
- Follow up of planning of each audit, including: notification of auditees, analysis, recommendation and submittal for approval of the Audit Plan, ensure that Audit Plan has been dispatched to auditees, providing assistance to auditors during the steps of preparation.
- Interfacing between auditors and auditees. Act as a facilitator of audits.
- Ensure the completion of the audit. Receive the signed audit reports within reasonable due time.
- Ensure that conclusions of the audit are understood by the auditees.
- Manage and monitor nonconformities with respect to the QMS Procedure.
- Ensure that nonconformities are correctly entered into TS tracking database and all section are fulfilled, and make sure relevant persons are notified on occurrence of nonconformance.
- Follow the responsiveness of process owners on nonconformities treatment.
- Make sure quality incidents are recorded into TS tracking database.
- Ensure investigations are conducted and root causes are identified,
- Ensure Corrective Actions/Preventive Actions are established and recorded into TS tracking database.
- Monitor the Corrective/Preventive actions following the QMS Procedures.
- Use the results of Audit to identify opportunities for improvement for all QMS processes.
- Ensure that his/her people maintain Control Plans updated, QMS database updated, and proper documents available to all required users
- Develops his/her people through goal setting, coaching, performance reviews, etc
Education and/or Experience (minimum required for the position)
- Four year Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years automotive component supplier work experience, preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience supervising individuals preferred,
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Mastery of standard ISO: TS16949 and its principles, its rules, key points, its ethics and objectives.
- Strong Data analysis, objective-thinking, judgment and leadership skills.
- Technical writing skills
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Access Databases
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes
- Data analysis, objective-thinking, judgment, and communication skills
- Technical writing skills
- Well organized
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand walk/move; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in the work environment requires hearing protection.